OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• General health examinations
• Lameness examinations
• Stomach tubing
• Teeth rasping
• Microchipping and identification
• Wound management
SHEEP AND CATTLE
• Disease and death investigation
• Parasite control in sheep and cattle, including Worm Egg Counts and Resistance Testing
• Cattle pregnancy Testing
• Advising farmers on how to increase their production capabilities with sheep and cattle
• Fertility investigations in sheep and cattle
• Nutritional advice.
Contact us today for further assistance.